Thursday, October 28, 2010

Will I really get someone like her

Hi All,

One more beautiful poem which I wrote for my friend. That friend was describing me about her GF and I was making poem in my mind. I just thought of sharing his feelings with you all. Here he thinks about the girl which he has got in his life. He thinks that "will I really get a girl like her in next birth which will make me do many things." So I have just tried putting some of his thoughts in my poem.

I hope you will like it.

Will I really find someone for whom I can dream every night, for whom I can walk extra mile, for whom I can start wearing watches, for whom I can remove my arm band on formal shirts, for whom I can start building muscles, for whom I can start loving puppies, for whom I can wait for good night SMS, for whom I can stop looking at other girls, for whom I can start liking Jim Jam biscuits, for whom I can come early to help her in analysis work, for whom I can speak Spanish, for whom I can try to control my loud and high pitch voice, for whom I can think of my future.

I still introspect and I ask this question to myself that “Will I really find someone like her, for whom I am ready to bring smile on my face”

I don’t think I will ever get someone like that. :'(




I am thankful to my friend for his thoughts. Because of him I could write such a good poem. Thanks a lot Buddy.

Kind Regards,
Shyam Gohil.

No comments:

Post a Comment