Thursday, October 28, 2010

Missing her

HI All,

After long time I felt like sharing something good with you all. These are my feelings for someone. That someone is inspiration and loved one. I will not be disclosing name. Its better to be anonymous.

This is my poem for her.

Missing her smile, missing the way in which she calls me, missing her laugh on my jokes, missing those tea breaks, missing those lunch times, missing walk after lunch, missing those morning good morning sms, missing a voice saying “I didnt miss the bus!!!”, missing her saying “go back to work, you have to go ahead”, missing her hug when she goes mad over me. Missing her expressions when she find a puppy, missing all my lovely days, beautiful and cozy weather, bright sunshine, twilight evenings and dark nights when She was with me.

I am really missing her. :'(
And I think I will miss her.

Thanks and Regards,
Shyam Gohil.

No comments:

Post a Comment